Sunday, March 11, 2018

Big Things Come In Small Packages

Let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Casey and I’m what they call a free spirit.  I️ walk to the beat of my own drum.  I’ve been asked what am I️ passionate about? The answer is simple...SEX, SEX, and more SEX. Why... you may ask? It’s the root of all things good and bad.  Something about being able to control situations and people with some form of sex or seduction further enthralls me with sex.  I️ promise you will learn so much more about me in due time, but let’s get get down to the topic at hand.  BIG THINGS COMING IN LITTLE PACKAGES!

I️ met this guy who I️ normally wouldn’t entertain.  He didn’t fit my 6’0 criteria.  He was coming in about 6 inches shy of that😒, but his approach was different than other guys (Gentlemen take note).  Fast forward we went on a date.  Afterwards, the conversation and chemistry was still flowing effortlessly. He asked me to come back to his house so we can finish getting to know each other. No problem...right?   We were playing games, conversing, having a good time.  I️ noticed he had tattoos that were peeking from under his shirt, so I️ asked to see them.  This man took off his shirt and what do you know, he had a nice little body under that shirt😜.  I️ held my composure, slightly.

We were still having a good time but now he’s shirtless with this nice little body, so the freak controller inside me wanted to see what this little body could do.  Playfully, I️ challenged him to see if he could pick me up.  I’m not a small chick, I’m  5’9 and I️ love my share of cupcakes lol.  Not only could this small package pick me up, he slung me over his shoulder with ease. At that moment my cookie box was thumping.  One of us was in trouble.  I️ laugh in the face of trouble and I️ definitely don’t back down from any challenges.   When he put me down, I️ could see his dick print in those sweats (swoons 👀😍). Now I️ just have to see what he’s working with.  When he unleashed the beast, my first reaction was this man would give someone a hysterectomy with that appendage he’s working with.

The thoughts running through my head were insane, instead of acting on all of them, I️ touched it and he made it jump (I️ like that).  If he can make it jump on command, imagine what his stroke game is like.  Now let me tell you something, I’m a sucker for a big dick and a beautiful mouth, and he possessed both.  Ohhhhh the fun we will have.  I’m stroking this monster watching it come to life and all I could think about was this small man is the epitome of big things coming in small packages. Until next time lovers 😘

Please comment.  Tell me what you think. What topics would you like me to touch on? Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Booth Sex

So let me tell you this one time I should have been arrested.  I’m a spontaneous, free spirit and it’s something about public sex that make...